Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

PkMn R/S/E Glitch Dimension? - Page 1

PkMn R/S/E Glitch Dimension?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-03 06:31:37
Have you ever gotten something like this? My first occurance of this was on my Ruby a long time ago, while sorting PkMn in the PC. Suddenly all the PkMn looked glitched. I was young, and I wasn't obsessed with glitches, so I turned it off after a split-second. But once I got it again in Emerald a couple of years later, I got to see what it was like. So randomly, in the Battle Pyramid Floor 6, I found a wild Jolteon. Blazen was first in my team, but he was already out! At least in the sense of the status thingy (you know the thingy the goes up and down like 1 pizel every second or so with the PkMn? that shows the EXP. in 2nd gen and +? that shows HP? Yeah that thing!). So I sent out Blaziken, and Sky Uppercut on the Jolteon (I couldn't escape). So while Jolteon stayed in place, another one moved due to the attack. So now there were two Jolteon (plural PkMn names are same as singulars remember!). So soon I either beat it or escaped. And whenever Blaziken used his Leftovers instead of moving he turned green. But anyway after the battle I was invisible except for a few small blocks, and I could walk through some walls, and I would run in to some ground. So I decided to retire. After that everyone was invisible. So I reset, and all was fine. Anyone else gotten anything like "RSE Glitch Dimension"?