Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Glitch Ru/Sa/Em Gamehshark codes. - Page 1

Pokemon Glitch Ru/Sa/Em Gamehshark codes.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-08 14:26:18
I don't know if this the right place, to put these, so these codes are starting to bug me. I can't seem to understand the codes, for them. I've put in codes like, on Emerald: 83007CF6022, and I keep getting Bad Eggs. I've tried other codes like: 8300C76019D, ands when my Pokemon lvls up, it says: Bad EGG, grew to lvl 45, and my game freezes. I've tried others, and I get nothing, so can someone help me out, here with these codes?

Re: Pokemon Glitch Ru/Sa/Em Gamehshark codes.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-08 15:00:25
Use VBA 1.8.0-Beta 3 or VBA Link 1.8.0.036 and put those codes in WITH the master code attached to it.  It won't work if the master code is seperate or missing.  Oh, all glitch pokemon for R/S are found through hex 410 and we're stopping there until EH can start at 400 and go to 800.  You can try Emerald in Melchior X using the decamark template I posted somewhere in that thread and download Newo's Extended Hacker Program in his sig and use it to get the base stats of the decamarks.

Re: Pokemon Glitch Ru/Sa/Em Gamehshark codes.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-08 15:39:52
Hmm. I'm interested, on the 3rd Gen, glitches. I've gotten bored, of the first, the 2nd, can't seem to find, and 3rd sounds, fun. I'm not sure what my current VBA, is. I think it's 1.8.0., I think I'd have to see. So, for me to see these glitches, I need to attach the code, with the Mater code, I see. Thanks, for sheding some light. Yeah, I have 180 beta.