Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

?????????? moveset questions. - Page 1

?????????? moveset questions.

Posted by: Glitch-Lord
Date: 2008-08-22 14:46:32
Why do most ??????????s know Thunderpunch? I've only seen a few with no moves or with more moves than Thunderpunch, but why Thunderpunch?? I know i once was experimenting with a certain variant of this and it could learn a Glitchy move, but i couldn't teach it tht move because viewing it's Summary and moves would Crash the game.

And Also, what moves can the new generation of glitches (The D/P Nameless Lv 1 Hybrids, like Suicune) Learn??

Re: ?????????? moveset questions.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-08-22 15:15:10
They all learn the save move pool due to a lack of the move MISC 157 being in there and Thunderpunch just happens to be in there a lot. A better explanation is in the Melchior X thread.

Date: 2008-08-22 15:39:08
kk, thx  :)

Date: 2008-08-22 15:40:41
hmm, i've been exploring with glitch trainers in G/S, so far, the 01D018D1 Hex One (Growlithe is the trainer's name) has a Lv 0 ?????, a lv 27 Charmander (2 possibly), and a lv 0 Ursaring