Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

WHAT IS THE GOLDEN GLOVE - Page 2

Re: WHAT IS THE GOLDEN GLOVE

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-18 19:13:06

After RPBnimrod, a formerly well-known member here, reported it as a glitch, it became a meme.

Formerly well known, now never visits, is that correct?
Yes. He might still have the rank of Development Team for GCL Version, unless it got deleted.

I thought the game was dead?
That's what I was talking about when I was wondering if the rank was dead…
EDIT: And, for future reference, the rank exists, but RPB isn't in it.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-19 12:11:29

Press select while in the 3rd and fourth generation PC Boxes and it will pick a pokemon up without a message box popping up.

In generation 3, the orange glove can pick up multiple pokemon in a single PC box at once by holding down the A button while having it over a pokemon and moving it across other pokemon occupying the same PC box.

I'm not entirely sure about generation 4 as I tried getting the Orange Glove to select more than one pokemon in my Pearl version the other day and I couldn't.

Press Y.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-10-24 19:07:00
Ah, yes I was wondering about the thing with it being a meme too so now I know lol!