Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Mossdeep space center rocket launches - Page 1

Mossdeep space center rocket launches

Posted by: Shiny Espeon
Date: 2006-11-04 14:48:00
ahh, the mystery of Mossdeep's rocket launches. Can you go into space with this mysterious mystery? Is this related to the white rock outside the space center? Mystery, mystery. Post if you know anything about this.

Re: Mossdeep space center rocket launches

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-04 16:18:03
No. IIRC the "launches" occur once every week or so, and are a measure of how long you have owned the game.

They have nothing to do with the rock, Jirachi, or Deoxys.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-11-04 16:36:24
This is just another one of those many Pok?mon mysteries that is the source of many myths, like the truck in R/B/Y… I should write a Gltich Myths article on this. :P

Posted by: Shiny Espeon
Date: 2006-11-04 21:15:57
Ok, so there's nothing special about the space center.It still seems a little suspicous though… Maybe the programmers put this in so we would play the game forever in hopes of going out to space… if so then I fell for it…

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-05 17:25:10
For some reason, when I randomly checked my game it had lost 10 launches.
How did that happen?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-11-10 12:56:07
Maybe your game had the berry glitch? Or did you use a code? I don't really know

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-10 13:02:06
I wasn't using a code or anything. The berry glitch thing may be it but I was sure I fixed that.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-10 17:09:51
hmmm maybe this should be moved to debate..
i agree with the launching every week or so idea

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-16 14:03:24
There's nothing to debate.
www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?function=view_thread&threadid=300077&p=1

Q: What is the Rocket launch count for?
A: The rocket launch count tells you how many weeks you have been playing for (one rocket is launched every week). It serves no other purpose.