Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Uproar Glitch - Page 1

Uproar Glitch

Posted by: xtreme713ify
Date: 2014-09-12 18:40:28
I was playing Pokemon Emerald, and I used Uproar with my Loudred, and so after killing the opponent, he leveled up and I forgot Uproar. However, he was still in his Uproar after I forgot the move. Makes me question the fact that Pokemon can only have 4 moves xD.

Not much else I can describe, if anyone can further look into this that would be cool.

Re: Uproar Glitch

Posted by: hunk
Date: 2014-09-12 20:33:58
Just a small oversight in a corner case.

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2014-09-13 05:29:17
It's a documented thing. It works similarly with all 2+ turn-moves, such as Dive, Fly and Dig. In double battles, the effect can also be replicated with Solarbeam, Focus Punch and Sky Attack among others.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-09-13 22:20:53

It's a documented thing. It works similarly with all 2+ turn-moves, such as Dive, Fly and Dig. In double battles, the effect can also be replicated with Solarbeam, Focus Punch and Sky Attack among others.

Surely it can be done in single battle too if your opponent faints due to poison, explosion, leech seed etc., right?