Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Was looking at summaries of just fast cloned Pluses and this happened... - Page 1

Was looking at summaries of just fast cloned Pluses and this happened...

Posted by: LordEgil
Date: 2017-06-20 20:33:34
I used the Decamarks hex 288A for the fast cloning, this is on cartridge, and can provide a picture of the box if necessary. It also corrupted the audio in a weird way, which I may upload to YouTube if people want to hear it

Re: Was looking at summaries of just fast cloned Pluses and this happened...

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-06-21 06:28:12
I like how you can see the Egg party sprite and then there's just a bunch of markings.

Maybe it will hatch? I dunno.

Posted by: LordEgil
Date: 2017-06-21 11:59:21

I like how you can see the Egg party sprite and then there's just a bunch of markings.

Maybe it will hatch? I dunno.

I didn't notice the marking portion. I figured out it was a 0x0000 remnant from the fast cloning that I didn't notice. And it was an egg, so I couldn't release it normally. Just my luck.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-06-26 18:17:26
Well, I think that's a side effect of fast cloning, use the reversed version of the battle tower duplication glitch to remove it…