Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Can someone please help me find my Secret ID in Fire Red? - Page 1

Can someone please help me find my Secret ID in Fire Red?

Posted by: SecretIDTracker
Date: 2020-04-28 19:24:48
Hello everyone,

I recently discovered this website, and I figured this would be the best place to find an answer to my question. For the past few nights I have been scouring Google in order to find a code that will reveal my Secret ID in Fire Red (Version 1.1).

Let me explain what I'm working with here. I am using a physical cartridge with my GBA SP. I am also using a GameShark (picture shown below).

I have found Action Replay codes that might work. I can't know for sure without testing them, but unfortunately, I do not have have an Action Replay. If I did, I wouldn't be asking for help.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows a GameShark code, with the Master Code included, that will reveal my Secret ID in Fire Red (Version 1.1)?

I would really appreciate the help.

P.S. I want to mention that I have visited the GameHacking.org, and I have not been able to convert the Action Replay codes I have found into GameShark codes. The end result keeps saying "Not Valid".

Here are those codes if you happen to be looking for them for Action Replay (v.3)

Master Code:

72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Secret ID:

45AC29B6 9CE3235F
C797E8CE A9A713E4
4A9798E5 A6B8D9AE
75CE63AC 35BA83C8

https://www.lukiegames.com/assets/images/gba_gameshark_clr-077178.jpg <—Link showing picture of the GameShark