Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Glitches - Page 1

Glitches

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-04-12 16:05:33
which Generation has the best Glitches?

MOVING TO POKEMON GLITCH DISCUSSION-SCF3

Re: Glitches

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-06-02 16:25:24
uhm R/B/Y obviously
it sweeps the whole competition.
thats what started this site!
durdadur!

Date: 2007-06-02 22:53:10
Yeas i know……………….but im asking for a damn oppinion,not the facts!!!!

no need to flameee-scf3 thanks

Date: 2007-06-03 09:58:12
yeah thats true.no need to be fiesty.
but i do like GSC though theres only like…4 glitches but i dont care!
And I really want to reserch/look at the PKMN R/S/E Glitches too :D

Date: 2007-06-04 04:19:29
Yea lol,yea i like G/S/C glitches though,to mention 4,but whatever,R/S/E i dont really no much about,it would be something interesting to do some reasearch on since theres not that much research on it,and not much is know about it.

Date: 2007-06-04 12:16:21

Yea lol,yea i like G/S/C glitches though,to mention 4,but whatever,R/S/E i dont really no much about,it would be something interesting to do some reasearch on since theres not that much research on it,and not much is know about it.

Yeah…I wish i had a GBA GS but once my friend bought one and it was so confusing with the directions and ….uh manuvering?yeah it was s*** or dog doo

Posted by: MissingNo man
Date: 2007-06-04 17:50:37
It is totally RBYG! Those games have so many glitchs!

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-05 14:14:31
i have GBA GS,but i let my cousin borrow it since the only Pok?mon game i have is Crystal,and i dont like Pok?mon nomore there is just certain stuff that get my interest wich is why im still in this forum even if i dont like Pok?,anyway i never really knew i can find new glitches using GS but i guess i was wrong 0_o

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-09 13:59:25
The poll is pointless if it's closed so soon. I will reopen it.