Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Battery dead glitches? - Page 1

Battery dead glitches?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-11 16:53:34
I've heard of these. These being when the batteries are causing glitches in a Game Boy (Color). So, who's gotten these?

Re: Battery dead glitches?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-11 17:01:35
Well, once, when the batteries were dying, I found myself totally trapped in an area (surrounded by walls on 4 sides with NO way out). Then my batteries completely died, I replaced them, and it was back to normal.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-15 16:51:48
I've heard a report on TRsRockin' (a LOT of fake stuff there) of a battery glitch…something about darkness and a scream…you can try and find it for yourself

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-15 19:47:29
O_O
A little unelaborate [is that even a word?]
But personally I havent had any trouble with batteries
But it probably is like a 1 in 23 or something chance for you to get a certain glitch someone is talking about

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-15 19:56:20
Technically, the title shouldn't be "Battery dead glitches" since the game doesn't work if the batteries are dead.

Well, once, when the batteries were dying, I found myself totally trapped in an area (surrounded by walls on 4 sides with NO way out). Then my batteries completely died, I replaced them, and it was back to normal.

Anyone else have that?