Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Cloning? - Page 1

Cloning?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-11-04 10:02:06
Any sucess with it?
So far it's worked with me in Emerald [RAYQUAZA!!! =D] and I have been trying with Pearl but it hates me D:
I want to try Gold/Silver later and same with R/B
Wont that be fun?
post your cloning stories here!

http://glitchcity.info/docs/cloningredirect
^cloning page

Re: Cloning?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-05 20:41:04
I used my Emerald to clone one Celebi into 5 Celebi's to trade with my friends.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-07 14:21:30
I have used (Emerald) cloning to become a major legendary giveawayer (don't know if that's a real word but you get the point XD :P) on the GTS. Known trades are Azurill and Croagunk. But then again I lost my Pearl and DS some time ago >:( -_-. I alo used some for some random (PkDex needed nevertheless) stuff, namely Lugia for Carnivine and Ho-oh for Milotic. So yeah that's my story in Emerald/Pearl. With Silver I've just used it for basic things, but nothing important. I've actually never used it for items yet there :o. Crystal constantly been trying to get it to work, Red/Blue neer done it, and can always do it GSC anyway. DP cloning never done as I can just do it on Emerald (less dangerously too). So yeah, that's my cloning story ;D ()O.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-11-07 20:00:01
I've never done cloning in either R/B/Y or G/S/C, but I've done it lots of times for Emerald, for trading and back-up purposes. I've cloned legends, shinies, and XD Pokes, along with main party members and an Espeon and Umbreon with good IVs. I was quite popular at the Manaphy Event a couple months ago :P. Never bothered with D/P cloning since I could just do it on Emerald. I have done the trading glitch to evolve my trade evolution Pokemon, though, but that's another story. 

I love trading stuff XD