Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

What glitch do you like the best? - Page 1

What glitch do you like the best?

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-06-19 01:44:29
The title says it all.
I like Charizard 'M best ;) It PWNS other glitches.

Re: What glitch do you like the best?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-19 01:59:21
3TrainerPok?, Charizard 'M, and Q.

My least favorite would have to be 'M and Block form Missingno. They're too freakin popular. And weak.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-06-19 16:59:42
My favorite is u 8. Its cry changes the music.

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-06-20 17:08:59
LM4 and Z4 are the best … EVER!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-06-20 20:36:42
Q and h Pok?. I like the Hybrid Glitches somewhat more than the "true" Glitches because they tend to have better attacks and they're more predictable. I also like the Female Symbol Glitch on Yellow Version for its huge movepool, but catching them is so ludicrously hard… that's why I take pride in the few that I have.

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2006-06-20 20:59:44
U Block and 8 Block (as refered to in the System of Izwzyzxian Nomenclature)

Mostly because these were the first ones I found. (as in, I didn't see any data on them anywhere online at the time of of my discovery)

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-20 21:11:09
Missingno.! It was the very first glitch that hooked me up to the others. I even made a plague in my room for it. (It's pretty crappy though.)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-20 23:11:30

Missingno.! It was the very first glitch that hooked me up to the others. I even made a plague in my room for it. (It's pretty crappy though.)

A plague? lmao

It can't be worse than the actual glitch, though. :P

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-06-21 08:19:54

U Block and 8 Block (as refered to in the System of Izwzyzxian Nomenclature)

Mostly because these were the first ones I found. (as in, I didn't see any data on them anywhere online at the time of of my discovery)
I thought that about h Pok?, Poliwhirlic a, and LM4 when I first found them, too. I beleive I was wrong, though.