Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

pokemon vs. glitch pokemon - Page 1

pokemon vs. glitch pokemon

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-27 21:26:41
Glitch pokemon on one hand, are uber and chaotic, just like life and society whilst on thyn other hand, pokemon are easier to get, and meant to be put into the programming… which is better? DECIDE NOW!!!

Re: pokemon vs. glitch pokemon

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-27 21:30:47
both!

Date: 2007-12-27 21:34:15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]DAMN![/size][/size][/size] I meant to put both!

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-12-27 23:51:19
Guys, this board is for debates, not polls.

I won't close this, but keep that in mind when starting a new thread.

Date: 2007-12-28 00:30:38
This can be a debate if someone is debating wether glitch or none-glitch pokemon are better.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-28 11:34:41

Guys, this board is for debates, not polls.

I won't close this, but keep that in mind when starting a new thread.

Debates, polls, same thing!
Glitch pokemon, UBER AND CHAOTIC!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-28 16:44:35
No.

A debate is where two or more opposing sides of one issue argue their points and supply evidence to support said points.
A poll is where people simply state their opinion.
Hence why "favorite", "best", etc. are NOT debates because they cannot be proven. Nor are "Do you like X" threads (what, am I supposed to disprove that Mechanic hates school?).

I'll need to be cleaning up this debate forum soon, but for now, consider this moved to Pokemon Glitch Discussion.

Date: 2007-12-28 18:32:04

No.

A debate is where two or more opposing sides of one issue argue their points and supply evidence to support said points.
A poll is where people simply state their opinion.
Hence why "favorite", "best", etc. are NOT debates because they cannot be proven. Nor are "Do you like X" threads (what, am I supposed to disprove that Mechanic hates school?).

I'll need to be cleaning up this debate forum soon, but for now, consider this moved to Pokemon Glitch Discussion.

Okay, you made a very good point. I understand now.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-12-30 13:42:49
Glitch pokemon are more powerful as they can corrupt the reality of the games and they have hacked stats.

[offtopic]We need a polls board.[/offtopic]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-20 04:06:19
both are as good as each other.
I beat blue version with Missingno., a Kangaskhan evolved from an 'm, an A, a Blastiose, a Flareon and a Mew(caught through mew glitch/trick/whatever) and I beat silver version with a ????? 000, ????? 255, an Unown, a Feraligatr, a Pokemon egg I found in the wild, and a Lugia.

(note: all Pokemon were between lv. 50-60 on blue, and 40-50 on silver)