Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Post your favorite glitch pokemon sites here - Page 1

Post your favorite glitch pokemon sites here

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-17 13:18:01
Here you can post your favorite pokemon glitch sites. I'm not sure how many people will post sites due to there aren't many good glitch sites.

here's a good one: http://www.freewebs.com/angeliceevee/index.htm

Re: Post your favorite glitch pokemon sites here

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-17 13:59:00
Err, whoever that is, has stolen, TR Rose's Glitch pages. I should know because, I'm a former member of TRsRockin' Forums. There's no glitch site, that can be this one. This site, has a hell of a lot of good information, and so on, for glitching. There aren't many out there, because they're frightened, that a glitch might mess up their game. Only a few that do. Like with the YM. Is said to delete your saved game. I find that, false. I have the YM, on my Yellow, and its caused no damage, what's so ever. It all it does is, scramble up, my Pokemon, my trainer, etc, etc. Anyway, Rose's site, has a lot of good stuff, about glitches.

Date: 2008-01-17 14:49:35

Err, whoever that is, has stolen, TR Rose's Glitch pages. I should know because, I'm a former member of TRsRockin' Forums. There's no glitch site, that can be this one. This site, has a hell of a lot of good information, and so on, for glitching. There aren't many out there, because they're frightened, that a glitch might mess up their game. Only a few that do. Like with the YM. Is said to delete your saved game. I find that, false. I have the YM, on my Yellow, and its caused no damage, what's so ever. It all it does is, scramble up, my Pokemon, my trainer, etc, etc. Anyway, Rose's site, has a lot of good stuff, about glitches.

I know that this is the best glitch site, but there could be other sites with info the GCL's doesn't have. I didn't know that the site stole from TRSrockin.

Date: 2008-01-17 15:22:11
Yeah, I visit there, all the time. When I can remember. XD

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-01-18 05:50:56
I pretty much only go to TR'sRockin to post SSBB updates as the forum is otherwise in a pretty sad state.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-01-18 10:23:49
http://glitchcity.info ;)

Date: 2008-01-18 10:29:44
XD I couldn't agree, with you more, Abwayax. I've been here, since 06, and this is only fourm, and site, I've been with since. This is the only place, to find nearly everything, we need to know about glitches. I'd still like to help, much as I can, with the Dex's. http://glitchcity.info/, is my favorite, glitch site.

Date: 2008-01-18 13:45:13
Yes, my favorite is http://forums.glitchcity.info due to than almost NO other site that I've found has any good info (that's why I made this thread)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-18 17:38:24
http://glitchcity.info

Most others say ZOMG MISSINGNO IS CRASHIN MY HOUSE!!1 or give inaccuate info or just comments about one thing and nothing else.  TRsRockin < GCL

Date: 2008-01-18 19:42:56
Everyone thinks that a, .4, A, PKMNPKMN, (fill in da blank) are missingNO. and that missingNO. is in every fuckin game, what the Heaven is wrong with people?

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2009-07-20 19:03:11
My site, BLMNDEF.webs.com, can't beat this one, but it's my second fave.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-20 21:20:48

My site, BLMNDEF.webs.com, can't beat this one, but it's my second fave.

BLMNDEF has gone crazy with bumps.

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2009-07-21 06:01:06
Whats a bump?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-21 15:08:45

Whats a bump?

*slaps head* Posting in a topic that is over 2-4 months old.
This one is over a year old, so you got +10 WOM for it.

Posted by: Liam
Date: 2009-08-13 19:16:50
Hmmm glitch city labs needs a better glitch dex that gives the effects of the glith good and bad. Or that info I goto tsrockin but the problem with that site is you can't read the glith dex like a pokedex and simply jump to the pokemon your looking for and gave to click next pokemon instead. But I like both websites and will be/are extremely useful aside from bulbapedia (whom I don't like because took down 3 glitches I entered and these are never before know besides me an is a total breakthrough) soo yeah quite shallow and pedantic.. Hmm yes quite shallow and pedantic.