Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Favorite pokemon glitches in versions - Page 1

Favorite pokemon glitches in versions

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 04:36:44
well? ANSWER!!!

Re: Favorite pokemon glitches in versions

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-20 06:04:16
Hard to say between R/B and Y. R/B gets the Old Man glitch, but Yellow's glitch PkMn are much more interesting.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-20 08:36:26
Red/Blue hands down, as it has Old-Man glitch, and also many other glitch Pok?mon like A, and the dreaded ZZAZZ glitch ^.^

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 11:43:38
I would have to agree with Guy, because they are more interesting in yellow.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-20 11:46:42
Hmm, hard to say. Well, Yellow, got a few good glitches, but quite a lot unstable, like YM. To find him, would be the "Mew trick", that I've learnt. R/B, good stable glitches, quite a few funny effects. I like R/B/Y.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-20 11:49:03
Yellow.
Most definitly.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-20 13:06:35
I'd go with Green and Yellow, seeing as how Green has the Mew trick, instachange pokemon's moves to anymove, and a door wrap to X location glitch.  Yellow has some cool glitches too like the Trainers walking over the screen.  R/B also has this glitch after you battle PokeWTrainer.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-20 23:42:19
Seeing as I don't have Green and Yellow is pretty unstable (well, mine is, anyways), I'd say Red/Blue is the best.