Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Pokémon Glitch Competitive Battling System - Page 1

Pokémon Glitch Competitive Battling System

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-08-09 14:38:58
Torchickens and I have been making something called Competitive Glitch Battling, which is sorta like the post game rules the Pok?mon community has. I've got a list of glitch moves in R/B which are banned. A move is banned if it can crash the game, has 0 PP, or anything else that could screw up a battle.

R/B Banned Moves:

One basic rule is that if the game crashes, the person who used the Pok?mon or move that caused the crash is disqualified, and the other trainer wins. So, what do you think? I'm still working on it, but I think it's pretty good so far.

Tiers:
Yellow
Red/Blue

Re: Pokémon Glitch Competitive Battling System

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2008-08-09 15:05:08
(Note: all moves except the banned ones can be used because of Q glitch, if there is any other glitch move used which gives an unfair advantage it can only be used on one glitch.)

[u]Tiers are based on base stats Yellow Version

NEU Tiers:

NU Tiers:

UU Tiers:

OU Tiers:

BL Tiers

Uber Tiers:

SU Tiers

MU Tiers:

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-08-09 15:54:30
Pok?mon are sorted into tiers based on the total of their base stats.

Current R/B Glitch Tiers:

Never Used (NU)

Underused (UU)

Overused (OU)

Uber

Evolved

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-08-11 07:09:27
This fits in nicely with something I've been doing for a bit, my Glitch analysises (analysi? analysis'?)
Anyway, an actual working set of competitive rules for Glitches would work out nicely for it.  I'll support this in any way I can.