Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Glitch/Hack - Page 1

Glitch/Hack

Posted by: MissingPurgeEgg
Date: 2009-02-20 22:01:17
  >:D :K

Re: Glitch/Hack

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-02-20 22:04:42
Hello Welcome to GCLF labs, I don't know what kind of Introduction this is but whatever floats your boat :).

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-02-20 22:13:01
Hi, welcome to Glitch City Labs. I'd like to point out that you are expected to type coherently and use the English language in your posts. Posts are expected to express an idea, and a series of smiley characters do not. Please keep this in mind. Additionally, usage of "text speak" or "AOL speak" is expressly forbidden.

On a side note, Luster Purge is not a glitch.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-02-20 22:15:21

Hi, welcome to Glitch City Labs. I'd like to point out that you are expected to type coherently and use the English language in your posts. Posts are expected to express an idea, and a series of smiley characters do not. Please keep this in mind. Additionally, usage of "text speak" or "AOL speak" is expressly forbidden.

On a side note, Luster Purge is not a glitch.

Yo this ain't his introduction.

His whack introduction is called "YO!YO!YO!"

Niggas is whack check that shit out.

Peace.

Posted by: MissingPurgeEgg
Date: 2009-02-21 11:02:34
Yo Doc, if I'm so whack then how come your wierder than me? Is your fav. color blue, or indigo? Because it appeares that you have gone on a blue streak around the forums!