Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Share Screenshots of Funny Glitch Occurrences - Page 1

Share Screenshots of Funny Glitch Occurrences

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-07-09 17:09:47
Hacks too, i guess, followed by what happened around the event:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/musaV1R.png[/img]
After this, a bunch of noises played, and this happened (ignore the japanese characters):
[img]http://i.imgur.com/eBlranb.png[/img]

Re: Share Screenshots of Funny Glitch Occurrences

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-07-09 18:37:02
I lost the picture, but at one point, just by coming out of a PKMN Center, all graphics were screwed, and yet I could continue as normal. This occured on REAL HARDWARE, which, luckily, was a DDS (Debug DS) I got off eBay, which included video-out.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-09-22 07:51:00
This isn't a bump because it's not three months since this topic wqs created so…
Anyway, I don't have any screenshots of this but once, the 3906-3907 hack caused this…
WTEXT SPEED
FAST MID SLOW
Or something like this.

Posted by: Nihil
Date: 2016-09-24 20:57:01
This isn't a "glitch occurance" per se but must have been hilarious to see. After spending a day getting some glitch pokémon for an e4 swiping and having had to deal with cooltrainer move shenanigans (including the mildly amusing variation I found leveling up m lm4 "# # $ q ## …    [on other page] Bunny!  ") I saved my game and head for victory road (which i had't yet beaten).
  Find a trainer, face it. Message on discord.
  So I minimize the emulator, talk to the person a bit and come back.
  Emulator decides to lag and produce broken noise. Forgetting what I was doing, I jump as soon as I see "CoolTrainer(female)" pop up on the screen and proceed to shit myself internally.
    0.0001 seconds later, I realize.
    It's a goshdang trainer battle, that's her class.  Cue laughing at my own disproportionate reaction.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-09-25 04:15:16

This isn't a "glitch occurance" per se but must have been hilarious to see.

Hacks too, i guess,

Anyway, same hack, when i wanted to save, it yelled WEEVEE at me, then BLUEREON.
I will upload the screenshots later.