Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

D/P January,0 2000, The Mystery Zone, and the glitchy Suicune - Page 1

D/P January,0 2000, The Mystery Zone, and the glitchy Suicune

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-08-01 21:57:07
You know, in the "D/P going out of bounds" thread (accessible through the "Attention people who can't type "you" correctly and other assorted varieties of morons: we don't want you here." link),I said something about in the D/P game guide, a Manaphy Egg was obtained in the Mystery Zone on January 0,2000. Well I found this on Trsrockin's D/P glitch page:

"Glitch Pokemon Three: Glitchy Suicune: I have no clue how I got this but I think it's punishment for using too many cheat codes at once, I found it in box 1 slot one and Its nickname is ?????? and it's OT is just a bunch of glitchy things. its ID No. is 00000 it says it's a suicune and it's pokedex No. is 245 yet I didn't even have suicune in my pokedex! it's level is 1 and it was caught in some odd pink pokeball with 2 blue stripes on each side! It says lonely nature and it was found on January 0, 2000, How is that possible? pokemon pearl was in stores in 2007! (in japan it was released in 2006) and it says it was found in the mystery zone which you could access by using the WTW code and going through the barriers! and it was met at level 0 and it likes spicy foods, all of it stats are 6 but not the level, hit points, and Sp. Def! the level is one, the hit points are 13, and the Sp. Def is 7! it says its abilty is Drought, its only move is transform which has 99/16 PP (No Joke!) and it works fine. it has okay contest stats. and it has no Ribbons!"

Well the punishment for cheat code thing prolly isn't true, but there are two common thing with this and the said Manaphy Egg. They were both obtained in the Mystery Zone on 1/0/00.

Could this be a D/P form of Bad Egg?

Re: D/P January,0 2000, The Mystery Zone, and the glitchy Suicune

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-03 10:57:06
I think it was codes that just went wrong. You would need to get a glitchy Suicune every time to say it is a Bad Egg style thing.

Also January 0, 2000 may be the 0 of the DS. They put that as it's built in limiter.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-03 08:00:55

You know, in the "D/P going out of bounds" thread (accessible through the "Attention people who can't type "you" correctly and other assorted varieties of morons: we don't want you here." link),I said something about in the D/P game guide, a Manaphy Egg was obtained in the Mystery Zone on January 0,2000. Well I found this on Trsrockin's D/P glitch page:

"Glitch Pokemon Three: Glitchy Suicune: I have no clue how I got this but I think it's punishment for using too many cheat codes at once, I found it in box 1 slot one and Its nickname is ?????? and it's OT is just a bunch of glitchy things. its ID No. is 00000 it says it's a suicune and it's pokedex No. is 245 yet I didn't even have suicune in my pokedex! it's level is 1 and it was caught in some odd pink pokeball with 2 blue stripes on each side! It says lonely nature and it was found on January 0, 2000, How is that possible? pokemon pearl was in stores in 2007! (in japan it was released in 2006) and it says it was found in the mystery zone which you could access by using the WTW code and going through the barriers! and it was met at level 0 and it likes spicy foods, all of it stats are 6 but not the level, hit points, and Sp. Def! the level is one, the hit points are 13, and the Sp. Def is 7! it says its abilty is Drought, its only move is transform which has 99/16 PP (No Joke!) and it works fine. it has okay contest stats. and it has no Ribbons!"

Well the punishment for cheat code thing prolly isn't true, but there are two common thing with this and the said Manaphy Egg. They were both obtained in the Mystery Zone on 1/0/00.

Could this be a D/P form of Bad Egg?

not a Bad egg if it doesn't always appear, probably one of the random 65000+ glitch PkMn in the hex coding.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-03 16:44:40
If anything, that Suicune sounds like a bad clone (via G/S/C)

I bought my Pearl used, and it says that the Pokemon were caught in the year 2005 O_o. Other than that odd quirk, the game is fine, and all the Pokemon I've caught myself had the correct dates. Even the Pokemon with odd dates have no issues.

Date: 2007-09-03 16:47:06

If anything, that Suicune sounds like a bad clone (via G/S/C)

I bought my Pearl used, and it says that the Pokemon were caught in the year 2005 O_o. Other than that odd quirk, the game is fine, and all the Pokemon I've caught myself had the correct dates. Even the Pokemon with odd dates have no issues.
Possibly Japanese PkMn.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-03 16:57:43
No, it was an English version…The Pokemon on the team all had English nicknames :P.

Date: 2007-09-12 15:05:32
Yes, but traded and evolved is a different story. Checked OTs? And I don't see why this just isn't in the old thread…