Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Did anyone think of this yet? - Page 1

Did anyone think of this yet?

Posted by: Noodl
Date: 2007-09-11 13:52:16
I was brainstorming about glitch Pok?mon, and thought of an idea.
Using Pal Park, you can transfer Pok?mon fron a Gameboy Advance game to D/P. So what if we do this using ? or ?-In-Circle?
Sadly, I have no ActionReplay, and can't get any glitch Pok?mon on my GBA games.
So I was wondering if anyone could test this.

Best of luck!  ;)

Re: Did anyone think of this yet?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-11 15:41:58
?????????? and ? can't transfer over to D/P.  It might be able to, but we don't know how to yet. (Advanced Gen Cloaking Glitch, if one existed.  For some reason, the ?????????? you get from the wtw in the beginning has some kind of cloaking abilities. I was trying to make the ???????????? go into the day care, but I couldn't deposit it because the game thought it was my only poke, but I could go down and find some bad eggs and other ??????????s.  For some reason when I select ?????????? in my party, the game said it was ?, but the name was blank in the summary, and in the PC I saw the golden Bulbasaur sprite.  I can't select ??????????? in the PC to switch it with a bad egg or something, and I can't switch it in the party either.  Anyone know a party modifier code and "always can switch" to try to deposit the ?????????? into the PC?)

Date: 2007-09-12 01:08:51
It sounds normal that they don't have data for them…
AR2.0 works for the DS, and someone should start making encounter codes for them - someone would test them with 00, or something ridiculously high, for extra glitches.

Also, off the topic, you know that minor glitch in R/B in the beginning of the game that gets you stuck in a wall when Oak tells you to get out of the grass? You have to stick an NPC in between. I guess this is also possible with the guy in Pewter that leads you to Brock's Gym.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-09-12 02:29:03
Everything past Bad EGG = FREEZE. 00 is nothing, even in Poketopia. I suspect the 3rd Gen ???????? is #000.

Date: 2007-09-12 05:39:02

I suspect the 3rd Gen ???????? is #000.

I guess he is.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-12 10:05:41

Also, off the topic, you know that minor glitch in R/B in the beginning of the game that gets you stuck in a wall when Oak tells you to get out of the grass? You have to stick an NPC in between. I guess this is also possible with the guy in Pewter that leads you to Brock's Gym.

http://glitchcity.info/docs/skipfirstgym

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-12 15:00:10
What "secret" text does it say? What happens when it is seen in the box? The sprite? What EXACTLY HAPPENS when you do try to migrate it? Just for clarification. I like to know the details…