Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

How do you get D/P 000 box in English version? - Page 1

How do you get D/P 000 box in English version?

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 12:09:36
I've been trying to get the D/P 000 box by using the WtW AR code and then going into the grass, water, being seen by another ready trainer, but the game always crashes. Is there any way to do this, sort-of the same way that  decamarks were found?

Re: How do you get D/P 000 box in English version?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-20 13:01:11
I think in the Oreburg Mine you can double battle with another trainer and get the D/P box if you WTW.  You can also get it by haveing an EGG, a fainted Pokemon, and a poisoned pokemon.  (Or is that how to get a ghost hatched EGG)

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-01-21 04:24:24
I believe the EGG thing only works in the Japanese version.

Posted by: blax8192
Date: 2008-01-25 21:50:22
wait, what?, btw the yellow hand everybody puts in their siggy is not a glitch, it's for moving more than one poke at a time, click and drag, it's really useful, especially for breeders, too bad you can't do a mass release though

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-01-26 05:16:47

wait, what?, btw the yellow hand everybody puts in their siggy is not a glitch, it's for moving more than one poke at a time, click and drag, it's really useful, especially for breeders, too bad you can't do a mass release though

Yes, we know, it is us making fun of some guy who made a youtube video about it being a secret cheat.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-27 14:04:25
MOTHERFUCKER!!! I left my DS charger in my country house! I won't be able to try any of these yet :(