Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

new reports about ----- - Page 1

new reports about -----

Posted by: Drakkar
Date: 2008-01-28 20:48:26
i have been messing with this glitch wich is found in D/P its dangerous and helpful at the same time.in the last slot of the party you can get rid of it easily,but if it is in another slot you will not be able to take it out unless you AR it out

how you get rid of it in tha last slot?place a pokemon where it appears to be,that pokemon will be DELETED and —– will became selectable(if you select or even point another pokemon,—– will become unselectable again),after that you can release it or place in a box(in the box it will dissappear when you log out of the pc)
be cautious because if it isn't in the last slot when you have your party full,the pokemon you place where —– is will be DELETED AND —– WON'T BE SELECTABLE.also if it is in the first slot it will freeze the game whenever you look at your party

the good thing its that it can duplicate items,just like our ol' pal MissingNo.,to do this first give the item you want to duplicate to any pokemon,then make —– selectable by giving it a pokemon "to eat",grab it with the glove then place it in a box aside the pokemon that have the item,turn the glove itno the orange glove and select and drag the glove toward the pokemon that have the item,then drag it back to —– to grab it,keep it grabbed and take the item of it,repeat the proccess until you have as desired items as you want

i hope i am being useful to this site  ;)

ohh also i was forgetting its normal type and in lvl 1 it haves
hp-11
atk-5
def-5
sp.atk-5
sp.def-5
spd-5
it becomes lvl 1 whenh it touches the box and without moving the cursor grabbing it again,to don't let it dissappear
and…someone knows a way to make it more selctable out of the box system???

Re: new reports about -----

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2008-01-28 21:41:23
Hm, interesting. This glitch is HARD to get it selectable.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-29 14:08:19
From what you just posted, —– is like ?????????? (0000) from R/S/E/Fr/Lg which is also hard to make selectable. —– has 0 for all base stats.  If it is exactly like ?????????? (0000) it will learn bulbasaur's move set.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-01-31 10:58:02

From what you just posted, —– is like ?????????? (0000) from R/S/E/Fr/Lg which is also hard to make selectable. —– has 0 for all base stats.  If it is exactly like ?????????? (0000) it will learn bulbasaur's move set.

?????????? (0000) from R/S/E/Fr/Lg has a piece of coding reducing everything to 0, so it's stats are infact lower than base 0, same applys for Shedinja's HP (which is base 1, but you get the point..)