Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

overlevel bad eggs in D/P - Page 1

overlevel bad eggs in D/P

Posted by: Drakkar
Date: 2008-02-04 18:16:43
i have been messing up with —– and noticed that once its lvl 1 it isn't fainted and counts as a "non-fainted" pokemon so you can fill your team with eggs and in the last slot —– or enter a team battle with only 1 pokemon and —–

i fougth the tuber that is not much left of sunnyshore with 5 eggs and a —– in the last slot he sent out a bad egg lvl 84 and i sent out a bad egg lvl 164 0.o,also the game sometimes freezes before the trainers sent out their pokemon,and sometimes the screen keeps black when encountering wild pokemon or trainers

the higher lvl i have seen is a wild bad egg lvl 244
and i have seen sometimes when they are about to sent out a pokemon something like this "Sailor sent out [japanese symbol]" and when the pokeball is about to open the game freezes

i repeat —– stats at lvl one
HP-11/11
ATK-5
DEF-5
SP.ATK-5
SP.DEF-5
SPD-5
i don't know if it will learn bulbasaur move-set because i can't lvl it up(tryied attaching also a exp.share when its selectable and didn't work)

i hope this piece of research helps
i will post picture of overlevel bad eggs in some time

Re: overlevel bad eggs in D/P

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-02-04 19:11:44

i can't lvl it up

Then how did you get it to level 1?

Date: 2008-02-04 19:17:22
read my other thread "new reports about —–"

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-02-04 19:47:34
As for getting it to level two, try rare canding.

Date: 2008-02-07 18:51:45
i hope i could give it rare candies,but its unselectable in the party list