Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

D/P glitch PkMn - Page 1

Re: D/P glitch PkMn

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-19 14:53:39
Dudeee this happened to me once!! :D But I fixed it but I dont remember how :P

D/P glitch PkMn

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-03-30 08:39:00
Well, how this glitch got started was that I was using Action Replay to walk out of Amity Park while the cute Pokemon was out.  I walked far enough for the pokemon to dissappear then got out and saved the game.  That cause me to not being able to Fly or use the bike anymore 'cause it'll say "You can't do that while someone is with you," and no one is with me.  Now all of this caused me to go into a tag team battle with Harley every single time I encounter a wild pokemon except if its on water.  Thats when I get into a tag team battle with two of my charactor, it'll say "Pokemon Trainer Xena sends out DDDD!!!!!," or something like that and the D/P missingo, which is always shiny I'm thinking, will appear alongside the pokemon I have, and there'll also be two wild pokemon, the pokemon and the always shiny missingno. But you don't see that until it faints from the top of the screen and there is a spot to the far right of the screen in the sequence and it goes off the screen at the end.   

Re: D/P glitch, Missingno!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-30 10:31:52

Well, how this glitch got started was that I was using Action Replay to walk out of Amity Park while the cute Pokemon was out.  I walked far enough for the pokemon to dissappear then got out and saved the game.  That cause me to not being able to Fly or use the bike anymore 'cause it'll say "You can't do that while someone is with you," and no one is with me.  Now all of this caused me to go into a tag team battle with Harley every single time I encounter a wild pokemon except if its on water.  Thats when I get into a tag team battle with two of my charactor, it'll say "Pokemon Trainer Xena sends out DDDD!!!!!," or something like that and the D/P missingo, which is always shiny I'm thinking, will appear alongside the pokemon I have, and there'll also be two wild pokemon, the pokemon and the always shiny missingno. But you don't see that until it faints from the top of the screen and there is a spot to the far right of the screen in the sequence and it goes off the screen at the end.  

Yes.
That is D/P 000, or DL.
I actually posted this in Submit a Glitch, and it was denied.
And, if you try to catch it, you can't.

Re: D/P glitch, Missingno!

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-03-30 16:10:11
Ahem, MissingNO?

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1306.0.html

EDIT: N00b.

Re: D/P glitch

Date: 2008-03-30 18:03:26
Next time, say glitch pokemon instead of MissingNO.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-30 18:40:51

Yes.
That is D/P 000, or DL.
I actually posted this in Submit a Glitch, and it was denied.
And, if you try to catch it, you can't.

acctually, Missing? NO! it's probably going to be approved

Also, MissingNo. only resides in R/B/Y/G. The "MissingNo." you're talking about is called —– and resides in hex slot 0000 and is the equivalent to ?????????? (0000) from R/S/E/Fr/Lg.

Date: 2008-03-30 19:46:15

Ahem, MissingNO?

I'm not a nOOb, in my defense I read somewhere where it was called D/P Missingno. Plus it was a mistake and I don't want to start an arguement.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-30 20:38:14

Ahem, MissingNO?

I'm not a nOOb, in my defense I read somewhere where it was called D/P Missingno. Plus it was a mistake and I don't want to start an arguement.

I'm guessing you learned that from TRsRockin which is full of glitch uneducated people. :\

Date: 2008-03-30 21:34:22

Ahem, MissingNO?

I'm guessing you learned that from TRsRockin which is full of glitch uneducated people. :\

Stupid glitch uneducated people.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-03-31 06:02:52

Ahem, MissingNO?

Didn't used to be that way…

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-31 06:21:11
Dude…this has happened to me too.
But I fixed it..I can fly now ^-^
And that glitch battle has hapened to me before

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-31 16:02:47
Just look out for it in the future.

Date: 2008-03-31 18:07:24
I know I made a mistake, but I'm sorry anyway if I did acted like a nOOb.

Date: 2008-03-31 18:45:37

I know I made a mistake, but I'm sorry anyway if I did acted like a nOOb.

Well, calling glitch Pokemon by the wrong names is acting like a n00b.

Date: 2008-03-31 18:50:14
Exactly why I was saying sorry, I was not glitch educated (and probally still not fully).  I don't want to act like a nOOb and I don't want all you guys to think I am a nOOb cause I'm not.