Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

super wierd d/p glitch (ar required) - Page 1

super wierd d/p glitch (ar required)

Posted by: secretglitchy01
Date: 2008-03-12 14:38:11
go to the biggest lake in sinnoh and use the walk through walls code and walk through the black mystery zone keep searching and you should find an island with a cave go on the island to find gary the red/blue champ beat him. afterwards he'll say kkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhh and dissapear go in the cave and meet the elite four from r/b/y they wont battle just talk to em all. they'll go kkkkkkkhhhhhh and dissapear now go into the new cave to find the legends from every game so far but before you go battling go back and the champion(gary) will be in the e4 chamber beat him again and he'll drop a load of master balls go into the legend cave and three caves will be open but the legends have gone look in the caves two will be empty on will contain the legends bag the loot and leave.  HALLLELUJAH THE LEGENDS ARE YOURS

Re: super wierd d/p glitch (ar required)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-12 14:40:02
Which is the biggest lake?

Date: 2008-03-12 14:45:14
i'm not sure i think it's verity

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-12 14:47:59
Sounds pretty fockay to me. :-\

Date: 2008-03-12 14:52:46

Sounds pretty fockay to me. :-\
Yeah. It sounds fake.

Date: 2008-03-12 14:54:57
my friend told me this coz he saw his pal doing it so i don't know

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-12 14:55:30
Sounds even more fake now :-X.

Date: 2008-03-12 14:57:42

my friend told me this coz he saw his pal doing it so i don't know
Ask your friend to try it.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-12 18:40:36

go to the biggest lake in sinnoh and use the walk through walls code and walk through the black mystery zone keep searching and you should find an island with a cave go on the island to find gary the red/blue champ beat him. afterwards he'll say kkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhh and dissapear go in the cave and meet the elite four from r/b/y they wont battle just talk to em all. they'll go kkkkkkkhhhhhh and dissapear now go into the new cave to find the legends from every game so far but before you go battling go back and the champion(gary) will be in the e4 chamber beat him again and he'll drop a load of master balls go into the legend cave and three caves will be open but the legends have gone look in the caves two will be empty on will contain the legends bag the loot and leave.   HALLLELUJAH THE LEGENDS ARE YOURS

This, I would put in the catagory of pokegod-like trickery.

Posted by: Deokishisu
Date: 2008-03-12 22:10:39
Heh sounds epic but very fake at the same time.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-03-13 16:24:32
(sighs and locks thread)

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-15 12:52:59
Something this stupid is spam.
Warn O Meter + 10