Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

D/P Decamarks? - Page 1

D/P Decamarks?

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2008-07-03 16:22:41
Doesn't D/P follow the same sort of hex that R/S/E did? If so, doesn't that mean that there are "D/P Decamarks"? If that's true, why aren't we researching them too?

Re: D/P Decamarks?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-03 16:37:23
Maybe because nobody has got D/P AND an unemulated 3rd Gen. Pokemon game with Decamarks.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-07-03 16:58:39
No, the "decamarks" in D/P have no animation, and since they ave no animation, they crash the game.  I've already gone through some hexes in D/P past Bad Egg and got nothing besides game crashes.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2008-07-03 17:17:10

No, the "decamarks" in D/P have no animation, and since they ave no animation, they crash the game.  I've already gone through some hexes in D/P past Bad Egg and got nothing besides game crashes.

So if this is the case, how come the Emerald Decamarks have animations?

Date: 2008-07-03 21:39:59

So if this is the case, how come the Emerald Decamarks have animations?

They were coded until a certain point then they crash due to not having a coded animation.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-07-04 04:15:00
What if… there was a Gameshark code to disable animations or something?
[/idea]

Date: 2008-07-04 11:29:15
It depends on the game's ability to make sprites out of nothing so it won't crash. (ie. R/B/Y)