Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Tweaking in Pearl - Page 1

Tweaking in Pearl

Posted by: P3ngu
Date: 2009-01-10 20:57:22
It hurts my hand really bad, can someone give me tips on how to do it without my hand cramping so badly after I do it once?
I can't even get into the void -_-;

Thanks

Re: Tweaking in Pearl

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-10 22:13:38
If you have a DS Phat, original DS, turn the DS upside down then using one hand hold the up button (at your perspective thats the down button) then rapidly with the other hand press left and right.

Posted by: Auburn
Date: 2009-04-21 16:59:34
I hope I don't get scolded for posting here…x_x
(though it's been a couple months since this thread died)

For what it's worth, I made a quick guide for how to enter the Void. It's pretty much awesome, and saves hours of time!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRHx4ql9Dg[/youtube]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-22 12:56:56
Woah, that was awesome. I didn't know you could get into the "Black" of a building without cheats. Thanks for showing that.

Date: 2009-04-22 17:09:23
You're welcome  ;)
Once you enter the Void (black area around buildings) the possibilities are endless! It's really a fun glitch.

~Auburn~

Posted by: latiasilver
Date: 2009-04-22 18:21:07
Will this work in diamond and platnum? (the tweaking I mean)

Date: 2009-04-22 18:45:22
Yep,  :)
Tweaking itself works in all 3. However I've heard some say that you can't get very far in the void in Platinum. I don't have Platinum so I can't say for sure…

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-04-29 10:00:44
And the event Pokemon (Darkrai and Shaymin) will not be in their rooms in Platinum unless you participate in the events.