Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Transfering a Deamark with Item: ??????? - Page 1

Transfering a Deamark with Item: ???????

Posted by: Gaster
Date: 2009-07-10 18:34:02
What happens if you do, and what will happen? Will it become a new glitch? Help, my cuz is barrowing my action replay for a bit of timeā€¦

Re: Transfering a Deamark with Item: ???????

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-10 18:44:59
As in like Pal Park, or another 3rd gen game?

Date: 2009-07-10 19:00:10
R/S/E to D/P/PL using Palpark

Date: 2009-07-10 20:28:46
I think that it was already discovered that transfering Decamarks is not possible to Pal Park.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-07-12 06:48:48

I think that it was already discovered that transfering Decamarks is not possible to Pal Park.

What happens?  Is it an error trap like G/S/C?

Date: 2009-07-12 14:04:33

What happens?  Is it an error trap like G/S/C?

Dunno, just think it was already discovered.

Date: 2009-07-21 16:09:06
What about the glitch Item ????????? that it somtimes holds?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-07-29 13:55:37

I don't know if anybody has tried it because I can't find it documented anywhere but I did attempt to send a pokemon holding a Safari Ball over to Pal Park and it gave me some message like "This pokemon may not be traded" as for high hexadecimal glitch items the error trapper would probably find such an abnormality and unequip the item. I think that because if you try to trade the Griseous Orb to Diamond/Pearl from Platinum it will be unequipped on the trade menu.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-07-29 17:17:42

I don't know if anybody has tried it because I can't find it documented anywhere but I did attempt to send a pokemon holding a Safari Ball over to Pal Park and it gave me some message like "This pokemon may not be traded" as for high hexadecimal glitch items the error trapper would probably find such an abnormality and unequip the item. I think that because if you try to trade the Griseous Orb to Diamond/Pearl from Platinum it will be unequipped on the trade menu.
If you say yes to enter the wifi area or the wireless loby it unequips the item, and transforms rotom and shaymin.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-08-01 20:21:44
It will turn into it's Hex equivilant, same with the item. I don't know about higher up Decamarks though.