Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Hybrid Pokemon request, I require someone to send me a Platnum pokemon hybrid - Page 1

Hybrid Pokemon request, I require someone to send me a Platnum pokemon hybrid

Posted by: Skyrro
Date: 2010-03-27 18:20:33
On Pokemon Platinum. I wish to acquire this Pokemon to study it's move set, and other effects it has on the game. I do not own a GS or AR. I wish to acquire this Pokemon on my cartridge game. This is a way to acquire the Pokemon without looking at the Pokedex entry, and therefore, training said Pokemon.

Hexadecimal number: 8001

Suggestion: Obtain Hybrid by using Pokemon Fossil Museum modifier, therefore, loopholing the Glitchly/Freezing Pokemon Pokedex entry. Or use a Pokemon modifier code to modify a Pokemon it your party

FC: 3352 6447 0365

Post when you are likely to be on to send me the Hybrid, please Note: I deleted my game today, therefore, I have a level 14 Turtwig, Level 14 Staravia, Level 12 Magikarp, and Level 5 HM slave Machop.

Don't challenge me to a fight.

Re: Hybrid Pokemon request, I require someone to send me a Platnum pokemon hybrid

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-03-28 19:16:32
It will throw a connection error when you try to enter the trade area.

Re: Hybrid Pokemon request, I require someone to send me a Platnum pokemon hybri

Posted by: Skyrro
Date: 2010-03-29 14:39:24
I use to have a hybrid I got from my friend, though, the Hex was not 8001, it was like 8093. The trade went on successfully (Somehow). He nicknamed it, but I don't remember what he nicknamed it. Also, the hybrid was captured with a cherish ball, and was traded with a pokeball seal. Strange if you say he can't trade it, the only strange part to me was the seals.  :???: