Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Pal Park glitch in foreign versions - Page 2

Re: Pal Park glitch in foreign versions

Posted by: SnorlaxMonster
Date: 2016-12-23 08:14:03
I compiled a list of in-game trades in every language, and from the looks of it the only case not mentioned here is GERMÁN (DUKING) in Pokémon XD, which gets corrupted to GERMN. Unless XD's ZAPRONG is also applicable (I couldn't find its names in other languages).

The full list of applicable cases should be here.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-12-23 11:51:18

I compiled a list of in-game trades in every language, and from the looks of it the only case not mentioned here is GERMÁN (DUKING) in Pokémon XD, which gets corrupted to GERMN. Unless XD's ZAPRONG is also applicable (I couldn't find its names in other languages).

Great! Thanks for sharing SnorlaxMonster.  :)

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-12-23 12:12:52

Thanks for the list :)