Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Equivalent Transfering Glitches To PAL Park? - Page 1

Equivalent Transfering Glitches To PAL Park?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-11-04 12:49:11
I just thought of an idea.. if someone manages to get a ? mark glitch of hex over 182 and transfered it to D/P
would they get a diamond and pearl pokemon to appear? I don't know if there is an error trap or it's location in the park isn't defined though. I was thinking if we used 1ED 1EC or 1EB we could probally get the event pokemon? or if we used hexes over 1ED or 000 we could maybe get glitches?

Oh and for reference here is the R/S encounter code it works on
gameshark advance sp and xploder advance sp:83007D220xxx

Newo wants to point out that the master code is 0000B138000A 1003A82A0007

Re: Equivalent Transfering Glitches To PAL Park?

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-11-04 13:50:14
Actually, D/P will probably have an error trap like what G/S/C has that prevents you from trading glitches from previous versions… :( However, even if there are blocks in place to prevent you from hacking on D/P, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from Sharking something like, say, a Sporing Ninjask onto your R/S/E/FR/LG and then transferring it to D/P.

Re: Equivalent Transfering Glitches To PAL Park?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-11-10 12:53:15
Well maybe some of the Glitch Scientists with a japanese cheating device that works japanese advance game and a japanese diamond and pearl could test…

Unfortunately I have all the requirments except a japanese diamond or pearl  :'(