Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Destiny Bond glitch ? - Page 1

Destiny Bond glitch ?

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2016-11-06 08:03:54
Hi everyone,

A guy named Guilz contacted me on Facebook to share a glitch with Destiny Bond in HG/SS. Apparently, if you use the move, then keep using items, Destiny Bond stays active as long as you use items. That means if someone beat your Pokémon after 3 turns in which you used items, Destiny Bond will affect the opponent.

I wasn't able to test this on HG/SS but Haxel did it on OR/AS and it didn't work. Is this known to someone? Was it a normal feature in 4G?

Re: Destiny Bond glitch ?

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-11-06 10:36:06
Hmm, I might test on Pearl once I find something with Destiny Bond. You will need to wait a bit though. I'm not sure if this is a actual mechanic.

Re: Destiny Bond glitch ?

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-11-06 14:36:09

I wasn't able to test this on HG/SS but Haxel did it on OR/AS and it didn't work. Is this known to someone? Was it a normal feature in 4G?

[sarcasm]So… a leap from Gen 4 to 6 didn't work… Interesting… [/sarcasm]
I'll throw the situation together when my new DS battery comes in.