Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Obtaining Shaymin and Darkrai with the Void Glitch in 15 minutes! - Page 3

Re: Obtaining Shaymin and Darkrai with the Void Glitch in 10 minutes!

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2017-07-14 10:07:44
In my opinion, GF knows the Elite 4 Glitch and knows that it allows to catch Darkrai and Shaymin in D/P (but not Arceus). It is possible that they know the Tweaking Trick as well, but it couldn't be used to catch Arceus back then.

Thus, while conceiving the bank, they blocked every Shaymin and Darkrai caught on D/P. It is possible that the bank allows the distributed ones (Darkrai ALMIA and Shaymin TRU) to pass. I don't know anyone that has them to test it.

However, they didn't secured D/P's Arceus, since there was no way to get one.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-07-14 13:40:12

Thus, while conceiving the bank, they blocked every Shaymin and Darkrai caught on D/P. It is possible that the bank allows the distributed ones (Darkrai ALMIA and Shaymin TRU) to pass. I don't know anyone that has them to test it.

However, they didn't secured D/P's Arceus, since there was no way to get one.
If I had a 3DS, i'd be having SO MUCH FUN right now…
Because I'd be injecting all sorts of custom shit into my PokeBank.

I'm such an asshole to games. ;D

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-07-16 14:03:43
on 576 S I hit a row of jubilifes and pokémon leagues, is that even normal?

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-07-16 14:46:12
According to Aera, if the "Pokémon League" locations play the Pokémon Centre theme, it's all righty. You can do a BSoD test just to be sure.
Also the Jubilife-s are normal.