Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

Strugle bug? - Page 1

Strugle bug?

Posted by: Gravedigger
Date: 2017-05-06 23:34:37
So in my latest post I had a rant about the glitchpokemon we got in the daycare, it corrupted my party into me having a DPbox, which used strugle in a fight, but the enemie onix was in 'dig' and the strugle missed, for the entire battle DPbox stayed alive, didn't do a single attack after his strugle.

Re: Strugle bug?

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-05-07 07:06:24
Interesting…
Maybe we should research if it only works with DPBox or if it occurs with any Pokemon…

Struggle has only 1 PP if you hack it onto a Pokemon, but I don't know if it only knows that move or if it straightup has no moves.

Date: 2017-05-07 15:17:27

Interesting…
Maybe we should research if it only works with DPBox or if it occurs with any Pokemon…

Struggle has only 1 PP if you hack it onto a Pokemon, but I don't know if it only knows that move or if it straightup has no moves.

well the game says 'dldldlddldld… glitchsprites… is out of usable moves', so I think further research might be usefull

Posted by: TheSixthItem
Date: 2017-05-17 18:33:26
Hmm… dldldldl? I'll look at the learnset
724+ Glitch Pokemon Don't learn moves. At least up until level 100. They might learn moves later.

Date: 2017-05-20 03:08:39

Hmm… dldldldl? I'll look at the learnset
724+ Glitch Pokemon Don't learn moves. At least up until level 100. They might learn moves later.

Its the effect of dpbox, he spams characters. DPbox doesn't have moves as far as I know