Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation IV Glitch Discussion

need help with cute charm glitch please - Page 1

need help with cute charm glitch please

Posted by: natanelho
Date: 2017-07-30 01:10:19
so I read about it a little and my problem is there are only two kinds of tutorials- the ones that explain nothing ("so you want your id and secret id to be in a certain position" fuck you so much useless info!) and the ones that assume I know everything ("open pandoras box program input bla bla" - the damn program wont open because it requires some shitty parameters that you never explained!)
so can somebody explain how to use rng abuse to get a shiny charm glitch id-sid pair? I dont care about thee natures, just so it would be shiny and if thats important that the lead will be male cute charm-er as it sounds the easiest to use, tho if it is harder to obtain I dont really care

Re: need help with cute charm glitch please

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-08-07 15:17:09
First off, what method do you want to use.
Method 1: 100% legit method
Method 2: You know, i wanted to save a little bit if time method
Method 3: 1337 h4x0r method