Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation V Glitch Discussion

Poke-Transfer with Index numbers past 494 to get the Gen V mythicals. - Page 1

Poke-Transfer with Index numbers past 494 to get the Gen V mythicals.

Posted by: GreenGriffin5
Date: 2017-12-28 18:38:41
So, before I start, I am new to the forums, and to this scene in general, so excuse any noobishness…anyway.

I am planning to try and complete the pokedex without using GTS, AR or OR/AS, including all Mythical Pokemon, and have hit a wall regarding Gen V.  It seems there's nothing big enough to sidestep its limits on those last 4 Pokemon.  So I have the idea forming of obtaining glitch pokemon in Gen IV by some means with the Index numbers of Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, and putting them through the Poke Transfer.  Any problems with this?  Please let me know.

Re: Poke-Transfer with Index numbers past 494 to get the Gen V mythicals.

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2017-12-28 19:53:44
Hiya!

As of late, there is no known way of obtaining these glitch Pokémon without using unconventional means such as an AR. If there was, there's still a chance Poké transfer would refuse the transfer.

Posted by: RETIRE
Date: 2018-01-30 13:48:15

Hiya!

As of late, there is no known way of obtaining these glitch Pokémon without using unconventional means such as an AR. If there was, there's still a chance Poké transfer would refuse the transfer.

Love how careful you're being, with Arceus being caught and such…

Date: 2018-01-30 13:57:44

Hiya!

OP is referring to generation 4 glitch pokemon with equivalent indexes to generation 5 mythicals.

And yes, I am careful in the way I worded that sentence. Maybe one day, such an exploit will be found. I am simply saying that aforementioned time is not here.

Posted by: RETIRE
Date: 2018-02-05 11:02:33

Hiya!

OP is referring to generation 4 glitch pokemon with equivalent indexes to generation 5 mythicals.

And yes, I am careful in the way I worded that sentence. Maybe one day, such an exploit will be found. I am simply saying that aforementioned time is not here.

you just gave me an idea with this.. I found a way to have no pokemon in gen 4, I'll try trading nothing to gen 5 :)

Date: 2018-02-05 13:32:47
0ErrorYT, why did you quote this without adding anything?

If you accidentally posted this, you can delete it using the Remove button at the top right.

Posted by: 0ErrorYT
Date: 2018-02-06 19:25:52

0ErrorYT, why did you quote this without adding anything?

If you accidentally posted this, you can delete it using the Remove button at the top right.

I'm sorry, I typed text but it didn't show, what I meant to say to RETIRE is I think that will be really interesting to see.