Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation V Glitch Discussion

Party not healed after Plasma Frigate event? - Page 1

Party not healed after Plasma Frigate event?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-03-03 08:04:41
This may not be significant but wanted to note it, just in case.

Several months ago I did another playthrough of Pokémon White 2, and noticed after the Plasma Frigate event (the one with the puzzles where you confront Colress), after defeating Zinzolin in the Double Battle that the game would take you out without healing your party Pokémon.

If this battle was a tie (using Selfdestruct/Explosion) could you end up with all fainted Pokémon? It's unlikely, but would be interesting if it did and could open up something bigger.

Video of this point (not mine but from Lueroi)
https://youtu.be/xtTPEZcRE6A?t=477

Re: Party not healed after Plasma Frigate event?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-14 14:46:45
Unfortunately it seems the player's party is healed here, only if all of the player's Pokémon are fainted. Hugh won the battle and my party was all fainted, but my party was fully healed afterwards. I haven't however got a definite tie to check, or tested Japanese Black 2/White 2 yet.