Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation V Glitch Discussion

Can you do anything with a partial Up+Select+B wipe? - Page 1

Can you do anything with a partial Up+Select+B wipe?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-02-01 14:02:15
I noticed this function tells you not to turn off the power and has the 'ticking' icon. Is it possible to create a corrupted save file this way that's still playable?

Re: Can you do anything with a partial Up+Select+B wipe?

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2020-02-01 18:02:21

I noticed this function tells you not to turn off the power and has the 'ticking' icon. Is it possible to create a corrupted save file this way that's still playable?
If the save's checksum matches the save at the precise moment of interruption, I'd imagine so. Probability or something, you understand.

Re: Can you do anything with a partial Up+Select+B wipe?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 12:16:49

If the save's checksum matches the save at the precise moment of interruption, I'd imagine so. Probability or something, you understand.
Thanks for the input