Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation V Glitch Discussion

Question relating to Funfest missions? - Page 1

Question relating to Funfest missions?

Posted by: crobatfan11
Date: 2020-04-19 12:09:11
I've been trying to tackle the remainder of my save file's medal rally, and theres 3 medals for Funfest Missions that require stupidly high amounts of points/people to be playing. Has a glitch been found that can freeze the timer during a Funfest Mission? I'm assuming if that is possible then getting 1000 points and 30 people with 2 copies of the game should be possible (after erasing the save file and beating the first gym 30 times to join the mission then delete the save.) Or any other way to break those specific medals? Sorry if this isn't the correct spot to be asking, but I really don't know where else to ask something like this.

Re: Question relating to Funfest missions?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-04-25 13:53:51

I've been trying to tackle the remainder of my save file's medal rally, and theres 3 medals for Funfest Missions that require stupidly high amounts of points/people to be playing. Has a glitch been found that can freeze the timer during a Funfest Mission? I'm assuming if that is possible then getting 1000 points and 30 people with 2 copies of the game should be possible (after erasing the save file and beating the first gym 30 times to join the mission then delete the save.) Or any other way to break those specific medals? Sorry if this isn't the correct spot to be asking, but I really don't know where else to ask something like this.
I don't know of any either, sorry. It may be that none have been discovered. But the places to check that are good for Gen V are Bulbapedia's list of glitches, or in Japanese ""; which has given results obscure glitches outside of Japan in the past, such as a certain Pokédex Pokémon region registration glitch that only occurs in the Japanese version (maybe in English some places have hidden glitches like this too). On Discord, someone linked to a Japanese video recently involving an obscure passerby glitch. Hope you can find an answer. :)

Posted by: crobatfan11
Date: 2020-04-28 16:36:35

I don't know of any either, sorry. It may be that none have been discovered. But the places to check that are good for Gen V are Bulbapedia's list of glitches, or in Japanese ""; which has given results obscure glitches outside of Japan in the past, such as a certain Pokédex Pokémon region registration glitch that only occurs in the Japanese version (maybe in English some places have hidden glitches like this too). On Discord, someone linked to a Japanese video recently involving an obscure passerby glitch. Hope you can find an answer. :)

I'll just keep looking and potentially experimenting. Worse comes to worse, I have to try and figure out how to get people together for this once the pandemic is over. Thank you for your responce!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-04-28 18:53:07

I'll just keep looking and potentially experimenting. Worse comes to worse, I have to try and figure out how to get people together for this once the pandemic is over. Thank you for your responce!

You're welcome. :) Yeah it's awkward with the pandemic. :(