Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VI Glitch Discussion

Stolen Pokeball Glitch? Pokemon X and Y - Page 1

Stolen Pokeball Glitch? Pokemon X and Y

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2013-10-30 14:05:06
So while surfing Bulbagarden I decided to check out the glitch list for X and Y and was amazed to see other glitches besides the two that are well known. (The Egg and Lumiose City Save glitch) and stumbled across this one. This is taken from their wiki:
During the fifth chapter of the Looker Agency missions, the player is required to enter the room containing the stolen Poké Balls that are held within the Secret Lab of Lysandre Labs. In the upper-left corner, there is a table with a chair and two of the stolen Poké Balls nearby surrounding a second chair. If the player interacts with the table on its right or while sitting down, the game will trigger the "It's someone's Poké Ball" message despite there being no Poké Ball on the table. Returning to the room after the chapter is over will not display the message if the table is interacted with again.

They don't have any images nor a video for this glitch and seeing how I haven't done any of these missions I was wondering if someone here would be willing to try this glitch out and maybe make a video. It's a minor glitch, but I still wouldn't mind seeing it in action. :P

Re: Stolen Pokeball Glitch? Pokemon X and Y

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-10-31 10:05:34
Might have to do this, i'm on Chaper 2 of the Looker missions right now..

..And I went though Chapter 5 without checking the glitch. Luckily for everyone wanting confirmation, I didn't save. :P

Re: Stolen Pokeball Glitch? Pokemon X and Y

Posted by: rortik
Date: 2013-12-19 22:23:52
Profiled. When I get around to doing the Looker missions (I'm busy rushing my ass off to complete the pokedex as of Unova in White so I can transfer it atm) I'll vid it.