Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VI Glitch Discussion

QR codes for Glitch Pokemon in ORAS? - Page 1

QR codes for Glitch Pokemon in ORAS?

Posted by: Darth Nightmaricus
Date: 2015-02-27 20:54:17
Looking for the QR codes for some of the Glitch Pokemon in ORAS. Preferably only the stable ones, thanks. Anyone got any that don't create ones that crash?

Re: QR codes for Glitch Pokemon in ORAS?

Posted by: MidnightNinetales
Date: 2015-03-02 04:43:04
If you look at this you'll see all the research that's currently going on for Gen 6 glitch Pokemon, as well as the program and website you need to make QR codes for them.

The most stable one I've tested so far is 0x2d2. In case you're unable to run the program, here's the code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/AIuacLC.png[/img]

Posted by: rortik
Date: 2015-03-02 06:40:17
Most of them are not stable. The ones that are "stable" can still brick your cart. I would NOT mess around with them unless you have a way of backing up/restoring your games.

In Gen 1 the worst I've seen glitches do is delete a save fileā€¦ These guys can legitimately render your cartridge unplayable, at least until you restore the save with a Powersave3DS or a similar device.

Posted by: Flameduck
Date: 2015-03-02 14:05:09
They'll brick your cartridge if you save with them in the party. If this happens, you can still access the game with Pokemon Bank.

You might trigger the 3 Johto Starters link thing so you might miss out on that if you haven't gotten it yet.

Posted by: MidnightNinetales
Date: 2015-03-02 16:33:52
Just don't save with them in your party. I've experimented with them plenty without saving, and my game is fine.