Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VI Glitch Discussion

Invalid pokemon "True stats"? - Page 1

Invalid pokemon "True stats"?

Posted by: 0ErrorYT
Date: 2017-12-26 13:14:36
So, i found this videocalled USING GEN 6 MISSINGNO (lol) It's kinda cringy but the odd stats/name on the invalid Pokemon make me wonder if invalid PKHeX is giving the Pokemon wrong stats. He also states that these Pokemon were obtained by forcing a bad EGG to hatch, which hints toward corruption of some sort. Does anyone have any insights about this? 

Re: Invalid pokemon "True stats"?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-12-27 11:45:24

So, i found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewhi0-PMDs It's kinda cringy but the odd stats/name on the invalid Pokemon make me wonder if invalid PKHeX is giving the Pokemon wrong stats. He also states that these Pokemon were obtained by forcing a bad EGG to hatch, which hints toward corruption of some sort. Does anyone have any insights about this?

This sounds interesting. I have never heard of a Bad Egg hatching so don't know what would happen.

The video is down sadly. Do you have another link?

Date: 2018-01-02 16:48:12
Fixed it. He also says he transferred gen 7 mons to gen 6 with PKSM, but that's wrong as the pokedex numbers are in the 900s

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2018-01-02 17:22:11

Fixed it. He also says he transferred gen 7 mons to gen 6 with PKSM, but that's wrong as the pokedex numbers are in the 900s

Knowing this, and having watched the video myself, I must question it's legitimacy

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-01-02 17:25:06

I think I found it, thanks!

Looks like you forgot a 0 at the end of the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewhi0-PMDs0

I don't know much about how Generation VI and VII work but the wrong Pokédex numbers might be due to an encryption related problem that could mean a Generation VII Pokémon ends up corrupted and with a mismatching index number.

In relation to the true stats, do you know whether he tried Rare Candying the glitch Pokémon? That might revert the stats back to the PkHex stats.

Date: 2018-01-02 20:24:11
Try commenting on his video, he responded to me pretty fast