Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Non-Core Game Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Battle Revolution's error trapper seems to have broken down - Page 1

Pokemon Battle Revolution's error trapper seems to have broken down

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-06-16 05:42:35
Today I tried to play a battle on Pokemon Battle Revolution's wifi but I always get the message "There are some Pokemon that cannot enter this battle set to the Battle Pass" I think its just a temporary server error as they strengthen against hacked pokemon entering but no matter what battle pass I use, even one full of legit bidoofs and starlys it wont let me play.

Re: Pokemon Battle Revolution's error trapper seems to have broken down

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-16 22:05:29

Today I tried to play a battle on Pokemon Battle Revolution's wifi but I always get the message "There are some Pokemon that cannot enter this battle set to the Battle Pass" I think its just a temporary server error as they strengthen against hacked pokemon entering but no matter what battle pass I use, even one full of legit bidoofs and starlys it wont let me play.

Same here, execpt I used a legit Giratina, WHICH ANOTHER PLAYER USED AGAINST ME.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-06-21 09:04:59
That's odd. I'll try soon.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-06-25 03:53:45

That's odd. I'll try soon.

It seems to be working fine now but still the error trapper is quite eccentric.