Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Non-Core Game Glitch Discussion

3D Games Glitches/Oversights - Page 1

3D Games Glitches/Oversights

Posted by: SuperGlitchy
Date: 2013-04-07 18:13:11
Anyone know any? I've been dieing to find some glitches for Pokemon stadium two but haven't.

Anyways, on PBR there is a glitch:
1. Send out Mew and use substitute.
2. Then use baton pass and switch into Arceus.
3. The Arceus will be invisible
4. Use any non-damage dealing move and the game will freeze or lock up.
Anyone know why this happens? I know it's not because the Arceus is hacked, I caught it from the Hall of Orgin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoaShKeXl-I < Proof

And then there's the well known Pokemon Colosseum oversight that lets you use any Snagball infinatly.
1. Choose a snagball to throw at the Pokemon.
2. On your other Pokemon's turn, go into the items menu and switch the item with another Pokeball.
3. The snagball will be thrown out.
4. Next turn, check your items. It's still there!

Re: 3D Games Glitches/Oversights

Posted by: Krazyguy75
Date: 2013-04-08 15:02:06
There was an elevator glitch in XD, that someone posted a while ago. There was a minor glitch I found that in Colosseum, if you walk into the back left corner of the office in the Team Snagem office, it freaks out the camera, causing an earthquake style effect.

Also, does the colosseum glitch work with other items, like potions and such?

Re: 3D Games Glitches/Oversights

Posted by: SuperGlitchy
Date: 2013-04-08 19:46:37

There was an elevator glitch in XD, that someone posted a while ago. There was a minor glitch I found that in Colosseum, if you walk into the back left corner of the office in the Team Snagem office, it freaks out the camera, causing an earthquake style effect.

Also, does the colosseum glitch work with other items, like potions and such?

No, I'm afraid it doesn't. I tried it once and because it's used up right away, it will not work. (Though it's really handy to save your masterball!)

There is a spot in Agat village that causes that effect also.