Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Non-Core Game Glitch Discussion

List of Pokémon GO Glitches - Page 1

List of Pokémon GO Glitches

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-09-15 11:58:43
If It's in a inappropriate child board, then move.
This topic will be a list of bugs and glitches in Pokémon GO, even though I don't play it myself, I know some mayor glitches there. Update the list if needed. Also, note if anything was fixed.
All my knowledge was grabbed from the official Reddit page even though it's pretty rare to see a glitch report at first.

The Grimer Glitch

This glitch may cause a game crash when:

The cause? I don't know. Possibly Grimer's model\textures.

The Ivysaur "bug"

In the Reddit posts it's referenced to as a bug, but it's game-breaking so i think it's a mayor glitch. Anyway, this "bug" causes all Pokémon to become invisible (this includes summary pages) when viewing Ivysaur's model, this happens on some phones but not all.
It also crashes the game if you enter a wild encounter or a gym battle.
Cause? Possibly the same as the Grimer glitch.
Add more glitches if you know about them.

Re: List of Pokémon GO Glitches

Posted by: TheSixthItem
Date: 2017-05-29 08:21:21
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?topic=7967.0
More "things" with grimer and a control panel-egg glitch

Posted by: 0ErrorYT
Date: 2018-07-14 23:24:08
In the older versions, you could get invalid coordinates through cheating. I cant remember if it was 180. -90 or 180,90, but one of those would turn the screen white. I tested invalid coordinates (shitty go hack lets literally any coordinates through) and i tried 99999, 99999 and the map was blank, as expected. But that was before the day/night and weather, im interested in what that would say.

Posted by: Kelvinv
Date: 2018-09-22 08:19:48
I saw these tweets today: https://twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1043485543621783552

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-10-08 14:48:19
logging in crashes pokemon go