Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Non-Core Game Glitch Discussion

USUM Punishment Murkrow - Page 1

USUM Punishment Murkrow

Posted by: jo12100
Date: 2018-12-03 13:07:38
Hi,

I have a challenge for you: find something like a Ditto glitch or anything else that could allow us to get legitly that unused egg move (Murkrow with Punishment in USUM).

Any idea?

Re: USUM Punishment Murkrow

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-12-03 13:44:40

Hi,

I have a challenge for you: find something like a Ditto glitch or anything else that could allow us to get legitly that unused egg move (Murkrow with Punishment in USUM).

Any idea?

With a narrower definition of a glitch none have been found yet, sorry. It would seem because Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are from a more modern generation glitches like in the traditional sense are highly unlikely, although Generation IV has GTS spoofing which allows you to get custom Pokémon, and Nintendo 3DS has hardware vulnerability exploits which allow for custom Pokémon in Generations V-VII (in addition to Generation IV), including specific tools you can install on custom firmware like "JK's SaveManager" combined with Pokégen.

I personally don't support it anymore, but hacking your 3DS is always an option and is safe if you follow all the steps correctly (there is a website called 3ds.guide that guides you through the process). However, it violates the Nintendo terms of service which could put you in a legal grey area, and Nintendo have the right to ban the consoles that do this.

Re: USUM Punishment Murkrow

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-12-03 18:00:26
If someone finds one, they can post it themselves. As has been said, it's unlikely, but until then, let's discuss glitches that exist.