Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Arbitrary Code Execution Discussion

[Request] 8f - Make a box of pokemon shiny with max stat EXP? - Page 1

[Request] 8f - Make a box of pokemon shiny with max stat EXP?

Posted by: Inkblot
Date: 2018-03-07 14:55:54
I saw a code on the 8F page that said it could max out the DVs and stat experience for a whole box. It said it only worked for European versions of the games, but It got me wondering it there could be a way to alter a similar code to do the same thing, but instead of making the ivs all 15, making them maybe all 10, or 15/10/10/10? I'd like to be able to make my pokemon shiny and have their stats maxed out so I could use the shiny pallets and still have them be strong (in gen 2/stadium of course). Would that kind of code be possible? And would anyone be able to make it? also is there a way to make the max DV's and stat exp code work in the US versions of the game (if it doesn't already), as if the code I want isn't possible then I could use the original code and then just change the ivs after the fact. Ideally i'd like to be able to do it all at once as changing it all one address at a time would be tedious when doing multiple pokemon.