Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VII Glitch Discussion

The GTS is buggy as hell... - Page 1

The GTS is buggy as hell...

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-12-05 10:45:02
First off, I missed 60% of some good offers because the GTS told me that it was already traded, even though it wasn't. Then, I got my Turtonator that I deposited, randomly fuse, with the Arcanine I tried to trade for a Oranguru.
Here's this glitch, but with different Pokémon.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/idrlJuvl.jpg[/img]
Please read the bold sentence below, and look at the image.
Will you take Goodra?
Goodra was the original Pokémon I deposited.
This glitch lasts until you exit, take back your Pokémon, perform the glitch again, or trade normaly.
Just hope i wouldn't be banned for discovering just how glitchy, the GTS is.
On the plus side however, It's very fast to have your Pokémon traded.

Re: The GTS is buggy as hell...

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-12-05 12:09:12
I get no image.

Date: 2016-12-05 12:18:57
I see it, Imgur's problem? I don't think so. It's something on your side.
http://i.imgur.com/idrlJuv.jpg
The full picture.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-12-05 13:00:33
It's because it is blocked in my college. Yeah, I remember there were similar problems in the 4th gen GTS. THer's an article on the site about "GTS Morphing Glitch"

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-12-05 14:05:19
I've experienced the same thing as well.

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone think that the GTS has gotten a lot worse from Gen VI to Gen VII? It seems that, every time I try to trade something, I get a message "this Pokemon has already been traded", no matter what I'm trying to trade. Also having to go through Festival Plaza every time I want to access the GTS, rather than just have it easily accessible via the PSS, sucks.

Date: 2016-12-05 16:56:23

Also having to go through Festival Plaza every time I want to access the GTS, rather than just have it easily accessible via the PSS, sucks.

I feel twice as much pain. I have my game linked to the Global Link. And I need to connect to the Internet everytime I access the Festival Plaza.
At the plus side. Getting the Shiny Charm isn't impossible for people without the Pokémon Bank now!
Well, it happened yet again, but now the "Pokémon wanted" field was blanked out. Also, my message was reset to tge default one.

Bumpy bump,
I tried the glitch on 1.1 and… Oh please stop the Game Sync,
Anyway, it works.