Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VII Glitch Discussion

Double Battle item menu game freeze - Page 1

Double Battle item menu game freeze

Posted by: SnorlaxMonster
Date: 2016-12-23 04:12:52
So, in trying to replicate this AI bug, I seem to have stumbled across an entirely different bug.

In the Double Battle against Faba and an Employee, I use Dugtrio's Earthquake, KOing Hau's Raichu. He then sends out Primarina. I then go into Bag to use an item, and the game freezes. I am playing on an old 3DS.

Specifically, the music continues to play as normal, but the game no longer responds to any buttons. It doesn't respond to the soft reset combination (L+R+Start) or the HOME button. I have to actually hold down the Power button to escape this.

This has happened twice now (and I've only tried twice). I've attached an image of the screen it freezes on.

(Sorry about the giant attachment. I don't know how to put it in a spoiler or shrink it, without resizing the image before uploading.)

Edit by Torchickens: That's OK SnorlaxMonster. I've adjusted the size of your image and left the original here.

Re: Double Battle item menu game freeze

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-12-23 07:44:20

(Sorry about the giant attachment. I don't know how to put it in a spoiler or shrink it, without resizing the image before uploading.)

Upload the image on imgur, grab the direct picture link, and add a l (lowercase L) to the end of the file name. Then add a "" tag before the beginning (without the spaces) and "[ / i m g ]" to the end, again, without spaces.
A example image code would look like this.
[img]www.example.com\picture.png[/img]