Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VII Glitch Discussion

The semi-official S/M oversight thread. - Page 1

The semi-official S/M oversight thread.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-01-29 03:18:44
Well, to not flood the forums with threads, I will be posting all Sun/Moon oversights I find, here.
1.The Hau'oil Tourist Center (or whatever it's called)'s Lotto ID always says that the Pokémon that matches the number is in your party, even if it isn't. My party consists of a Cloyster and 5 Meowth's, but the game still says "The ID No. of your team's Mareanie matches your Lotto Ticket number!"

Re: The semi-official S/M oversight thread.

Posted by: Lost-Paisley
Date: 2017-02-18 18:04:47
Don't know if anyone's noticed this, but there's an oversight with pokérus on the battle status screen; pokemon that have pokérus during a battle have the icon show up on the bottom screen (which is normal), but ones that are cured still have the infected icon show up as if they're still infected.